Get ready for an entertaining and fascinating tour in the most emblematic site of the Quintana Roo coast; the archaeological ruins of Tulúm, where you can discover the buildings and wall paintings built by the Mayan civilization as well as their history and culture.
After visiting this incredible archaeological zone, you will continue your excursion through the Mayan Jungle until you reach an authentic Mayan town where you will learn about the traditions and customs of the inhabitants of this community.
To end the tour, you will arrive at a beautiful cenote, where you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in its crystal clear waters to refresh and recharge after a hectic day.
Definitely, this is an experience that you cannot miss!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Visit to the archaeological zone
- Guided tour
- Visit a Mayan community
- Learn about their tradtions
- Swim in a cenote
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- The refreshments consist of: 1 patty; 1 muffin; 2 bottles of water; hibiscus flavored water and fruit in the Community (subject to change).
- It is mandatory to wear a mask at all times at the Tulum Archeological Site.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish, French.
Tour Type: Eco-experiences.